Friday, December 16, 2011

Mini Cheesecakes

I know I am sporadic at best when doing this. It's just been insane.

I use the foil cupcake liners, put a vanilla wafer on the bottom of the liner, IN the bottom, not outside on the bottom. Put a teaspoon of cream cheese filling or if you want to be artsy-fartsy, I use a 1T disher,  It's a tiny ice cream scoop that I use for most cookies.  and top that with cherry, strawberry, Raspberry or blueberry pie filling.  you can get the tubs of cheesecake filling or make your own as long as it's no- bake.

For mine I put 8 oz of cream cheese at room temp in a medium mixing bowl,  add 1/2 cup of granulated sugar,  Beat with electric mixer until the consistency of thick cake battle, and fold in 12 oz container of non dairy whipped topping.  I can make it for half the cost of what it is to buy it.

Now on to find what I am going to wear tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment